Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kaitlyn

Oh my gosh there is this girl in my class she is sooo hot but she hates me. She is so short and cute. Nice eyes, smart, her emotions are soo funny. Well today I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know I shouldn't be because I am not single but I just can't stop thinking about her. I mean she would never go out with me because she thinks I am a stalker. Well anyways the rest of the stuff I did today was take a nice bike ride and played a shit load of tennis I need to get good again so me and my dad can have a fair match. I love tennis but I still couldn't get that girl out of my mind. I need help I mean I know she will never like me and it is depressing and sad that I think about her when I am already in a relationship. Well I happy that I am getting back into playing tennis because I totally love it. I am also anxious about April Vacation three days alone THANK THE LORD. I love staying home alone it is fun stay on the computer all day and then say I was reading all day.

Random fact of the day: Bananas are yellow =]

No comments: