Friday, April 11, 2008

Today is a sad day

Well today I watched a movie for two periods in school. Also today marks the first day in April Vacation. I am so happy but yet I am sad because a hell of a lot of people are going away for the vacation and I am staying in Rhode Island. But at least my best friend Tim is staying in Rhode Island but he is "busy" most of the time. But I hope we get to play Tennis because I want to get better so we can play games again. Well the other sucky thing is my girlfriend is going to Florida so there goes my plans with her out the window. I mean I love having a week of but there might be no one around which would suck. But in good news I found my book I lost because my friend found it. At least I won't have no reading material. Well at least I get to catch up on my rest...but no vacation will never feel as long as last X-mass vacation. It felt like a month rather than a week. Well I will post tomorrow if anything happens.

No comments: