Sunday, April 6, 2008

Still got that girl on my mind

I still have the problem with Kaitlyn she is still attractive and still more intresting than my girlfriend. I AM SOOO CONFUSED it pisses me off. Well today I played tennis still couldn't get my mind off her. Played Tennis for about 4 hours yea I got better but still had my mind on her though so that didn't help. Anyways I am focusing on tennis because it is the only thing that can get my mind off most things. God I can't believe it is Sunday night I hate Mondays they are evil they get you into the week though. Well nothing happened really but I improved my tennis skill. Nothing will get her off my mind; but maybe it is better that way. But were on two different planets she's cool and I am blah. She is hot and I am blah. Ah well life goes on well I am off to think this over while thinking of her. Just like the last few months.

No comments: